The Cyclic Incubator Program has 3 phases:
Our team vets all projects.
Pitching us a promise of mega moon token profits will not get you into our program.
So what will?
Passion. Smarts. A commercially viable idea. Credibility.
We vet projects just like a seed investor might. We want to know that you and your team or business concept has genuine merit for the effort we put in to the Incubation program.
If accepted onto the program and we find mutually beneficial terms, we progress to phase 2.
Marketing Discovery involves pinpointing core brand values (which become the personality of the brand) along with current insights and assumptions about (a) the market, (b) the customer, (c) possible routes to market, and (d) possible phases of growth through incubation, acceleration and scale.
From that discovery, we can build a relevant research and validation program around those insights and assumptions which can then inform a practical marketing plan.
Key Area 1: Understand the Business Direction
- Success Factors
- Strengths, Weaknesses and Opportunities (product, customer experience, marketing)
- Market Threats & Risks
- Key Stakeholders (partners, regulators, customers, investors, journalists)
Key Area 2: Understand the Audience Perspective
- Audience Scenario Mapping
- Brand Narrative (backstory, values, superpowers)
- Routes To Market
- v1 Marketing Roadmap (which may include initial channel selection, phases of MVP validation, agreement on establishing an early brand presence for grassroots community development,
- v1 answer to: Who must we be and what must we do in the marketplace to attract the right audience & communicate our value (for the brand, commercial viability, and MVP validation) based on resourcing/budget available both now and projected?
How far we get in Discovery partly depends on how much work has already been done in these areas.
However (rather than doing a superficial job), the risk mitigation that comes from exploring assumptions and agreeing strategic next steps for market validation, is the most important outcome here.
A 6 to 12 week program (with lots of homework) to build out your pitch (whether it be for raising funds from investors) or selling your MVP to real-world customers.
Here's a sneak peak of the Incubator area that we collaborate on throughout the program.
The result of the Cyclic Incubator is a best practice Go-To Market strategy including real-world data as evidence for the direction of your project to reach what only 20% of startups achieve: Product Market Fit.
From there, you become eligible for the Cyclic Accelerator Program where we build market traction to actually raise funds or achieve customer sales revenue through practical multi-channel marketing.
Cyclic Media, Inc.
Contact us for a discovery call.